Rather than have you read a thesis about who we are, we put together this 2 minute video made of crudely shot home videos from the days when we had a little handheld video camera and phones weren’t all that smart. It hits all the bullet points and pretty much gives you the gist of how our family get’s down…Don’t have 2 minutes? All good, here it is:
- Hannah & Zion: Big sis, little bro, 20 months apart, besties, big hams, pretty awesome student/athletes
- Marquita: Wife, Mom, writer, actor, artsy fartsy creative type
- TJ (Ted Jr): Hubs, Dad, singer/songwriter/teacher/preacher
Some of the latest on the family:
- Hannah was interviewed by The Project for Girls for a great photo shoot and discussion about the Junior Olympics, creativity and individuality
- We shot a commercial for “O That’s Good” mashed potatoes with Lady O herself!
- A great shot of the family at the Kid’s Choice Awards
We’re 12 years in to the whole marriage thing, still head over heels. Our hope is to spread a little love and encouragement, along with some information and laughs along the way. Thanks so much for hanging out with us, we appreciate you!